Thursday, May 26, 2011

Malt Liqueur and Marijuana


Why am I awake? Well, I'll certainly not say its because of vacation debauchery. I'll certainly not say it's because  I was hoping to get a text back from some chick. That's right. I said text. However, I'm glad you're hear reading this. I would be dreadfully put off it that where not the case!

Yes, hey, a bunch of silly pictures to divert from that fact that I have no ACTUAL experience as a professional writer. Well who gives a flying titty tickle. You sure shouldn't. Heres Pete with the weather.

It isn't so often that one can find themselves so willing to create something, artistically, and even have the desire to share it with the rest of the world. That is what some even accidentally do. Can't keep proper frame of mind but...uh...famous dead guy quote.

~Xavier R.

No comments:

Post a Comment