Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Tell them that there is nothing to understand

Will the motivation, make it so. For something to be done, you must do it. God helps those who help themselves? Once I have helped myself, I have been helped. Since god has done the helping, by that logic, I am God. I was born at the end when it was the beginning.


That's nice to know, that I am God. This is why my religion is the one true religion. You may praise me, but I wont give you anything for it. I'll nod at you in passing, but if you want something, go get it. Will it so, as I have decreed. You do not need help, because you will take what is necessary, without even hurting others.


See how easy it is? I have helped myself already, so I return to the beginning, which is the end. I am God.


You are welcome, which you are not.


~Xavier R.


p.s. Call it blasphemy. Because it is. It's like being a hipster. Once you think you are, you aren't. So because of this, I am god. I don't want money from little wicker baskets. 














could go for a blowjob, though.



No comments:

Post a Comment