Friday, May 20, 2011

I keep hearing the world is going to end Saturday, and you know what the only reason that makes me sad is because the last thing I fucked was a well oiled rubber tube. I have done little to no research on this newly found phenomenon of the end of days being uh...tomorrow. But thanks to my 5 min on "Yahoo answers" via "Google" search I've been told it's a bunch of religious fanaticals doing there whole afraid of everything thing. Then there was the CDC, yes Center for Disease Control had an interesting card I didn’t expect any govt. employee to throw out there. Zombie apocalypse

Hide your kids hide your wife cuz they eatin everybody up in here


±

p.s.I used the last of my milk on my first bowl of cereal and promptly forgot when I went back for seconds, this has been an interesting breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment