Friday, May 13, 2011

Rant

It’s 5:08 pm do you know where your heads at? I’m guess no, because I JUST BLEW YOUR MIND BLOGGING FROM THE FUTURE! I have a job that takes me around the country, well kind of. Right now I’m in Chicago and been here since May 5th. Here is the part where I make a nonsensical jump. I’ve been coming here off and on for the past several months to work on the same job(s) as of now it’s just one. Anyhow when I first arrived I liked it because it was new and exciting and I had never been here before, but then as the days dragged on I noticed how wretched this city is, okay maybe not the city but the people, and not all the people just the ones I don’t talk to…and a few of the ones I do(that’s a run on sentence). These people are not like the ones in my town of Seattle they all look bitchy even the dudes. I get the feeling every time I walk by a guy in a suite while I’m scrubbed out in my “suite” has that “I’m soooooo much better than you” look in his/her eye. Well guess what dick wad If it wasn’t for me you wouldn’t have that 9-5 that allows you to walk around and scoff at other people. I’m sorry your parents shamed you into getting a “good job.” I’m sorry that when you go on vacation you have to pay for it, I consider mine, company sponsored. My job is cake, I stand around, I find wet spots, ladies ;), I put fucking tape on the ground, oh yeah and I fly to parts of the country you’ll never go to. So Mr(s) A-hole, next time you wanna stare down your nose at me remember my job is better, easier, and financially comparable to what your boring middle management job is. Some of you may think I feel inferior because of my feeling that people are looking down on me, that’s not true. These assholes really do look you up and down and get a disgusted look on their faces.



Now to the assholes that think the horn is a necessity to driving in Chicago, ITS NOT. For the love of fucking god (who does not exist, notice the non-capitalization) it’s not! I shit you not I was eating lunch and heard a horn being blessed by the all might hand of (wo?)man for at least 2 minutes. I know that doesn’t sound like long but go out to your car and hold that fucker down for 30 seconds and tell me that doesn’t feel like an eternity. I was actually getting worried about a minute in. I thought maybe somebody died and smashed their face onto the center receptacle of annoying goodness. However my lazy ass didn’t check. Eventually the horn stopped and no sirens came, so I assumed the worst...or best whatever your opinion may be. With that extreme case said how about all you fucks who must belive that the proportion of horn to traffic speed is directly connected, learn that it’s a fucking warning device! Not for the encouragement of 4 wheeled cattle.

YOU MOTHER FUCKING TAXIES!!! I’M CROSSING THE STREET, DO YOU FUCKING MIND! JESUS FUCKING CHRIST YOU, INBRED, MORONIC, CITIZENS NEED TO READ A FUCKING DRIVING MANUAL. I AM NOT A FUCKING SPEED BUMP. YOU TO FUCKING BUS DRIVERS SHIT GOD DAMN IF YOU ARE MAKING A LEFT TURN EITHER SUCK IT UP AND FUCKING WAIT OR FIND AN ALTERNATE ROUTE. YOU ALL ENRAGE ME! AS I ONCE HEARD FROM A FRIEND GO DIE IN A GREASE FIRE!!!! FUCKING RAGE QUITING THIS FUCKING POST, GOD DAMN GUIDE BUTTON Y TO MAIN MENU FUCK THIS SHIT

±

p.s. like you care but, company sponsored vacations

No comments:

Post a Comment