Friday, August 19, 2011

What's your story?

Not sure how I came across this, but here is something from the far east. The music isn't HORRIBLE, but if you can't stand it, just watch it on mute.



Take note, that I pray for an orgy with all those women. Or that woman. It's hard for me to tell if they're all different.

No, not because they're Asian, but because they're/it is female. Chicks all look the same to me. Especially when they're all skinny and Asian. They're. What a splendid word of words.

~

Perhaps you have wondered what drunken shenanigans look like, after beers, bar cocktails, and more beer, involving me and a friend look like. And by shenanigans I mean poetry reading. Here you are. Don't say I didn't warn you...because I didn't.



That is all. For now. Oh yeah. You can follow me on twitter now, @XavierRhone. Cool, right? Wrong. I've been eating and drinking too much lately. It shows. It always shows.

~Xavier R.

4 comments: