Tuesday, January 22, 2013

tell yourself, in your quiet moments, that you were born to control affairs

If one was to be leader, one  cannot be seen as flawed. A shaken understanding of confidence causes fault to be seen. When this is e noticed, powers are diminished regardless. Remember who you are. Remember that you are the greatest. You cannot argue actual fact.

But keep it fact.

I know though, frustration happens anyways. It is natural.

Everything will be ok. Eventually.


Anyways, I have been thinking a lot about the closer to the taboo as of late, especially because of the woman I last dated being a stripper. I know some of these  people have a fucked up background, but so do plenty of "regular people." But honestly, they're just sexual conquerors, bridging the gap between the natural behavior and culture.

God damn do I miss smacking that ass. Just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment