Thursday, October 8, 2015

The Story of why the deviant's hand soap is covered in swarovski crystal...and other reasons dead rats make good cake filler

Am I a hipster yet? I certainly hope not.

Inclined to watch the world catch on fire, I have that itch. Partially because I want my species to survive for at least another decade or something. That, and I would like to have a Rolex before I die. Not because I want to show it off(because fuck you guys), but because I've always wanted to crank one out with it on my wrist. Hell, maybe I'll get another Rolex and double fist this bad boy.


(Inserts picture of Rolex in case there's some hick that doesn't know what it is)
(Puts tiny caption saying that hicks don't know they're being insulted because they're retards)

(Puts a picture of two obviously mentally disabled people high fiving)
(Puts a tiny caption below that of saying who cares because only five Malaysians and my mom read this blog)


You might have to just, you know, Drink some wine. Why? I don't know why.

Why is the moon?

Why is anything?

Yes...relevance...relevance...um,

RIPPED FROM THE HEADLINES!

Besides Ben Carson being a douche bag, it has also been reported that Kevin McCarthy is not going to run for Speaker of the House of Representatives, in a move that has shocked both colleagues and opponents alike. And now, its reports that some guy from Utah is blah blah blah Camel Cum.

Yeah I don't really care.

You know what I do care about?

Cold Hard Bitch - Jet

Message In A Bottle - The Police

Time Of The Season - The Zombies

Superhero - Jane's Addiction

Love Buzz - Shocking Blue

(Bonus motha fucking song) I Stay Away - Alice In Chains




No comments:

Post a Comment