Friday, June 3, 2011

If god didn't want us to eat animals, he wouldn't have made them out of meat


I'm trying to decide on my early morning meal. Believe it or not, the original theme of this post was random, but my choices are either cheerios, or, well, steak. I could just eat both. One stuffed in the other. I am American, after all.

So did you catch the news last night? I didn't. Been too busy not having or wanting a t.v. I should check up on current events though. You know, so I can be aware of the lies being told to me. So I can complain about the world based on what I don't understand.

My posts tend to revolve around me, even in a subtle manner, a lot of the time. Want to know why? Because I poop out of my butt. There, I said it. Only I poop out of MY butt, so I believe I'm entitled to things. Me me me.

~Xavier R.

p.s. What if your childhood goldfish was god? He died and it was your fault. Good going, jerk. You let god die.

No comments:

Post a Comment