Friday, June 3, 2011

Ok, so...

The thing I was working on, is a story. Originally, it was to be a short story, as Big Mike does, but I decided that I was going to make it into an even bigger project.

If you look up at the headers, you will notice that "My Friend The Machine" has replaced "Mustard is a type of Ketchup." Since my new story will be much larger than originally intended, I've decided to just use an entire page for it, and finish off "Mustard is a Type of Ketchup" on the blog's front page, adding another two or three parts to it.

 I know no one cares, but it makes me feel, like, important, and like, stuff. To myself. (Refer to the last paragraph of my last post.) Well, actually, we've had one view from India, and I bet they like me most.

~Xavier R.

p.s. What's worse then a pile of dead babies? Your mom's fat ugly face.

No comments:

Post a Comment