Sunday, July 10, 2011

Es schreibt im Blog oder es wird der Schlauch wieder.

 
"Big Black is a decent band and all, but it's not worth making the whole house smell like smoke and shit. I just cleaned the carpets"

So I figure I'd write something quick before I went to work. Something just for my buddy Xavier.

I was thinking about a rig set up. How about a custom thunderbird with a rickenbacker 4003 set-up (that is two seperate outputs for each pick-up) one pick up going through a bass distortion pedal into an ashdown. The other going into an octaver that transposes the signal up one octave and turns the signal into a fifth of itself, into a Big Muff and finally into an orange.

Doesn't that sound fuckin' sexy?

For the rest of our readership, which seems for one reason or another, be all lesbians, a picture of my penis:

Love Big Mike, n'shit.

2 comments:

  1. My laugh, exactly as it happened.

    Heh heh heh, heh heh heh, heh, ha, aahhhhh....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh but yes, that setup sounds like quite t3h sex0rz.

    I'd envy that. Currently I just run either my Schecter Ultra or Fender P. through a fuzz/envelope combo into a 1200w behringer crate with a 350w behringer head.

    ReplyDelete