Monday, July 18, 2011

Jedi business. Go back to your drinks.

Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net


 After watching the Micky Ward biopic "The Fighter" co-starring a very bangable Amy Adams, with other people whom I deem unworthy of mention, I've decided that I shall pick up boxing again. Just training, that is, so I can get into 1337 shape and pwn some noobs. Uh, and stuff. Funny, how despite the fact I want to get into fighting condition, a very big part of machoism, I just can't stop with the n3rd stuff. I'm so proud of myself. 


So yeah, I've been off booze and drugs for sometime now, and been completely avoiding dairy because of my horrifying reactions to it. So, to completely ready myself for  my training, no more candy, soda, fast food, or sweet baked goods, and a limited amount of carbohydrates. I don't inhale candy or soda as I did when I was a child, but when you aren't doing drugs or drinking, you kinda...need too. What a pain. I'm also giving up my cigar a day/every other day habit and only enjoying one when I do something tremendous.

Like come up with this plan.


Cigar time.


Juuuuust kidding, not that it matters or that you care. 

Also, no more anonymous sex.

Juuuuust kidding, not that it matters or that you care.

So I'm 230 lbs, give or take a couple lbs for whatever reasons. I hope to see a 1 instead of a 2 in front of that number by the end up summer. Oh jeez I'm so shallow towards myself. Like, omg, I have the creative and technical writing capabilities of a 12 year old with downs. You know, like your little brother. No, not that one, the one you don't love and don't talk about.

Once again, a post about me. Me me me, me me me. Then again, I don't know about anything else. All I do is work, play music, read, play video games, masturbate, rarely get laid, eat, occasionally interact with other humans, and sleep. I don't even know if China or whatever has won the revolution. Let me check real quick...

I still don't care.

~Xavier R.

1 comment:

  1. Imagine that every action you take is an aerobic feat of tremendous effort. Make your mind shed those extra pounds by sheer willpower. Move in ways you never have and learn to bend like you'd never thought, selflessness is not the goal but goals are ever rarely taught.

    Whatever happens remember this, never don a crab's carapace under a full moon and hope to wed the local magistrate. They'd think ill of your confidence amidst an ichorous perigee and snuff your light before the dawn has come.

    Or you know, slim fast or some shit.

    ReplyDelete