Monday, April 11, 2011

(Nathan Lane Voice) Location location location




"A rapist with a flame thrower is someone I try to stay the fuck away from."

I just heard that line in one of my vidjyama games, and chose to share it.

As I eat this turkey and goat cheese sandwich, I'm closely considering going on an extremely long walk, now that I've filled my quota of vegging and fat assery. To think, this time last year I was...uh, doing something. I changed my mind already. I like this spot riiiiiiiiiiiiight here.


In an unwarranted direction to thoughts elsewhere, I've been having some deeply painful dreams about how I latch too tightly onto the bitterness I've accrued since childhood. In fact, the most recent had me repeating as if a mantra, "Let go" right as I came out of sleep, without even trying to do so. The dream, consisted of me dealing with a childhood sweetheart/friend that must relish in my misery by her causing, and of the second to last near girlfriend I had some time ago. Uh oh, I suddenly stopped giving make proper words at face thing? What?

 Sometimes I have a clever train of thought that is interrupted by one of three things;

1. Rage
2. Vacancy caused by sounds (hopefully musical ideas, as to deter myself from thinking I'm skitz..I'm skitz...KILL THE NON-BELIEVERS! ALL PRAISE CTHULHU!)
2. A subtle retardation I feel I have.

Let's stop here before I decide to become more indistinguishable from a toddler lush.

End

~Xavier R.

p.s. Been to Red Robin. It aint so GOD DAMN yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment