Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Gobilty Gook

Bullshit! Mother fuckers! “God” dammit! Economist on my local news channel states that encouraging people to work an extra 3 years before they retire will fix our economy. The current retirement age is 67 would you really want to be greeted by grams n’ gramps at Wal-Mart when they are 70 and stuck in a little rascal. Naw, I didn’t fucking think so.


So you’re thinking, but “B” WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW?! My answer jack shit compared to the experts but I do know that raising the retirement age is a bad idea along with cutting social security. Though I wouldn’t mind getting rid of my numeric designation.


Here is my solution, drop retirement age, force retire old fucks and hire the young and financially stupid, bar them from taking out a mortgage until financial competence is realized to keep from destroying the housing market with a million bagillion trillion zazillion foreclosures. Encourage consumerism even more creating tax breaks for spending nearly all your money on useless shit (the more you spend the more you get back). Bazing! It’s fixed.

±

p.s. I know I’m wrong, so very, very wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment