Saturday, April 23, 2011

Can you feel it?

The season is in for the usual suspects in the world of art. Studios bursting at the seams with fresh new...are you listening? No? That's cool I guess. I wasn't expecting a bunch of flibbertigibbets and mongoloids to soak up higher echelon fickleness. It's all the same you know. Even the repeated cliche' words I use to describe being disenfranchised. Oooh, oooh, eureka orgasm. How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could use silly things as PARAGRAPH FILLER, NYUCCA?

Just use the internet for everything. Don't search manually, building pride, character, and strength. "Google" it, and you can know things. Sure, you don't learn anything, but you know everything.

Don't you fret

Where did this turn of subtle cynicism come from? Why, my ice cold blacked soul, where kittens and unicorns go to share love in a hedonistic pit of blood and shit. Ah ha. HA HA. HA HA. Resistance is futile.

I AM MUAD'DIB! I AM YOUR DUKE! 

~Xavier R.

p.s. This ramen, it is THE SEX!



No comments:

Post a Comment