Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Rule of Thumb; Humans prevail

Now give yourself a biscuit.
So before I left work this morning, I wandered about, looking at our selection of wines and champagnes. After about two minutes, I thought to myself
"This wine selection is rather pedestrian." I then realized my balls shrank after that inward comment. For a man who isn't in the upper echelon of society, I' sure get picky when it comes to my...everything. However, no matter the occasional desperation...I'M NOT DRINKING ANY FUCKING MERLOT.

A thought I've been having recently, is that man-kind has a tendency to always win, always succeed. Sure, I'd prefer this to happen when the world isn't crumbling around me and my inevitable death at the hands of hedonistic pig Illuminati is fast approaching, but you know. Whatever. Still makes you feel KINDA relieved, knowing that despite the alien, robot, or nuclear threat on the horizon, we win. We always win. Let's just hurry up with the world peace, already.

Off to brush my teefs

~Xavier R.

p.s. Roses are red, violets are blue. I'm a schizophrenic, and so am I.


No comments:

Post a Comment